What is included in the Venio Cloud service?
- Lightning-fast, cloud-native end-to-end eDiscovery platform with dramatically lower upfront costs and up to 10x ROI.
- Fully managed, infinitely scalable cloud infrastructure; no provisioning and deploying servers, managing software licenses, networks, or storage.
- Enterprise-grade security built into the eDiscovery platform that provides an additional layer of safety over the legendary security features and processes in Amazon Web Services.
- Immediate access to monthly upgrades and innovations, ancillary software licenses, and Venio’s rock star customer support and training .
Who is Venio Cloud built for?
Any size law firm, eDiscovery service provider, corporation, or government agency wishing to:
- Control eDiscovery costs.
- Easily equip remote workers.
- Move to a cloud-native eDiscovery platform.
- Upgrade a legacy eDiscovery platform.
- Move away from on-premise eDiscovery solutions.
- Avoid building out their own cloud environment.
- Bring eDiscovery in-house.
- Enable modern eDiscovery workflows.
- Reduce the headaches associated with eDiscovery.
What are the benefits of Venio Cloud?
- Modern eDiscovery platform and public cloud access can be deployed for end users within minutes versus hours or days.
- Predictable cost, economies of scale, and auto-scaling environment fits your expansion needs and provides maximum flexibility.
- Eliminate server maintenance, licensing, administration, and staffing costs.
- Receive peace of mind with uninterrupted uptime, 24/7 client access, and data redundancy as a secure backup to protect from malfunction and server crashes.
How secure is the Venio Cloud environment?
- Physical security of infrastructure and secure cloud support via AWS.
- Built-in two-factor authentication, robust, granular user rights management, encrypted passwords and other sensitive information, VPN-controlled access, and encrypted data transfers secured by SSL.
What parts of the electronic discovery reference model (EDRM) does Venio Cloud include?
Venio Cloud incudes everything from processing to review to production and all of the features that you would expect from a Tier 1 eDiscovery platform.
What support for social media data does the platform have?
Venio Cloud currently has tools for processing Slack, Microsoft Teams, Bloomberg, Cellebrite, Twitter, and Facebook data with new additions coming in the future.
What features are available within Venio Cloud?
- Easy drag-and-drop uploads of virtually any data or media type.
- Simultaneous processing of multiple media and job types for up to 10x faster processing (up to 10 TB/day).
- Auto-collection of tiered and batched reviews.
- Email thread view and mobile data visualization.
- Reduction in data to be reviewed by up to 90% with TAR/CAL.
- Up to 10x higher team productivity with intelligent error handling.
- Consistent and efficient processes with built-in automation and workflows.
- Interactive analytics dashboards for immediate insight and action.
- Visualization of email gaps and communication patterns with Venio’s Timeline and Social Network Diagram.
What customer support is included with Venio Cloud?
- Free 24/7 rock star customer support.
- Free onboarding training and monthly videos and new feature training.
- Access to Venio’s extensive Customer Portal of materials.
Why do you say Venio has “rock star customer support?"
We want to make you look and feel like a rock star! Since its inception, Venio’s core focus has been on ensuring that your team and customers have the highly competent and cordial support they need to keep operations running smoothly and efficiently while meeting ever-changing deadlines and complex technical requirements.