Sorry you missed the event. You can watch the video here.
A high-quality, efficient legal hold process can streamline the business process and eliminate miscommunication.
While Legal Hold tools abound, 8 out of 10 organizations that we talked to are still struggling to identify and track custodian communications associated with legal holds. Manual delivery of notifications and reminders, as well as receiving and tracking acknowledgments have a high potential for at least some custodian messaging slipping through the cracks. A complex and rigid tool can further complicate the legal hold process while adding cost and risk to your overall eDiscovery.
In this webinar, we will explore how your legal hold process can be modernized for improved thoroughness and simplicity. You will learn how to effectively use Legal Hold tools to:
- Create Templates For Notification
- Create a Form to Identify Custodians Under Legal Hold
- Ability to Send Reminders to the Custodians Under Legal Hold
- Ability for Custodians to Acknowledge Receiving a Legal Hold Notification
- Ability to Track the Custodian Acknowledgements
- Ability to edit or Modify a Hold – More Flexible – “Living Process”